Annual Convention & Expo
2013 KAR Annual Convention & Expo
Galt House Hotel
Log-in to IMS and registration is located under Events > Register for Events.
Register by mail/fax
Schedule & Agenda
• Member: $99 before July 31, $129 after August 1/walk-in
• Non-member Licensee: $129 before July 31, $149 after August 1/walk-in
• Spouse/Guest: $49
*Spouse/guest cannot be a REALTOR® member, all KAR members must register as a REALTOR® member.
Schedule of Events (coming soon)
By attending the Convention, you will be able to take advantage of several educational opportunities to complete annual requirements...and then some. But it’s more than just education...
Join hundreds of REALTORS® from across Kentucky in various networking events and social activities including:
• Installation Dinner
• REALTOR® Fun Night
• KAR Reception and RPAC Event
• The Expo and Grand Opening
• Door Prizes at Lunch
• Exhibitor Roundtables
• Committee Meetings and Board of Directors Meeting
• Region Caucuses
• Education, Both 1 Hour and 3 Hour Blocks
Attendees receive tons of free education with their registration. We will be offering a selection of elective CE, law CE and non-CE education. Three hour, one hour and roundtable style offerings will be provided to suit most any schedule. Over 17 hours of CE will be available. See a list of speakers below.
CRS one-day course, approved for CRS elective credit, GRI elective credit and pending CE credit.
Monday, September 23
10am - 6:30pm EST, Instructor: Michael Selvaggio, CCIM, CRS, GRI
1 person - $150
2 - 4 people - $125 each
5 or more - $100 each
Download a registration form
On Wednesday afternoon, roundtable sessions will be running from 1:30 - 3:30, covering the latest in technology and online issues. While actual topics are being determined, the focus will be everything from online risk to mobile real estate, video marketing, apps and blogging. Roundtables are included in registration.
Galt House - official hotel for the 2013 Covention
140 North Fourth St. Louisville, KY 40202
Call 800.843.4258 for reservations and reference the Kentucky Associations of REALTORS to receive the group rate. Room rates are $132 for a Deluxe RIVUE Room and $152 for an Executive Suite.
Book a room online (coming soon)
To learn more about the hotel, click here.
Keep in mind, the Installation Dinner is being held on Tuesday night again this year.
Download an exhibitor/sponsor form
Want to be a part of this year's Convention & Expo? Put your products and services in front of hundreds of the most active brokers and agents in Kentucky! Contact Hunt Cooper at 800.264.2185 or by email at email@example.com.
Floorplan layout (coming soon)
What began as a way to support his acting career later became Darryl’s true passion and lifelong mission. Darryl became a real estate agent at the age of 19 and quickly climbed the ladder to become a Top Producer averaging 6 transactions a month. Then he became a Licensed Broker and manager of a new office that became the #1 listing and selling branch within its first 6 months of operation.
Some of Darryl’s other accomplishments are:
• Been named one of the Highest Rated Speakers at the National Association of REALTORS® Convention for the past 11 years.
• He is the ONLY real estate speaker that is a Best-Selling Author with McGraw-Hill Publishing for his book, “How To Become a Power Agent in Real Estate;” and recently completed his 2nd book with them, “How to Make $100,000+ Your First Year in Real Estate.”
• Featured Comedian at Caroline’s Comedy Club in New York City, America’s premier comedy nightclub.
• The only real estate speaker to be given the opportunity to audition for the television series, “Last Comic Standing.
• Founder of the only yearlong real estate coaching program, The POWER Program® which has proven results of agents doubling their income over their previous year.
• Creator of the nationally acclaimed 3-Day program, S.U.R.E. Results.
Juanita began her real estate career as a Loan Officer. In less than a year she built a 30 million dollar team with one processor and one assistant. In 2009, she decided to add agent training to her marketing strategy and not long after, the demand for her training escalated. In March 2010, Juanita sold her origination pipeline to another Loan Officer and became a full-time trainer and speaker. Today, her real estate school trains over a thousand agents a year in the area of technology, marketing, mortgage education, and social media.
Aside from her professional accomplishments, Juanita is family oriented. She has been married to her college sweetheart for over 21 years. She has three real cool and “tech savvy” sons who love to work on tech projects for InMotion Seminar Group.
After the Tuesday night Installation Dinner, stick around for the sounds of Soul Circus, a band that provides the beats so you can dance the night away. They provide a wide range of covers from the Temptations and Parliament to Dwight Yoakam! Described as Funk, R&B, Rock, Soul and Blues. As they say "Killin em' one dance floor at a time! Love, Peace and Chiggen Grease.. stay funky my friends!"
This event is open to everyone registered for Convention.
Nielson & Sherry PSL
Kentucky Housing Corporation
First American Home Warranty
First American Home Warranty
L&N Federal Credit Union
State Farm Insurance, Jennifer Starke
Sentri Lock, LLC
Tennessee Valley Signs
University of KY, College of Agriculture