Register for the pre-licensing program
This online and classroom 96 hour salesperson pre-license course is approved by the Kentucky Real Estate Commission (KREC). The total cost of the program is $599 and includes all materials needed for the course including the textbook.
Questions? Contact one of our friendly course counselors now:
- Call 800.264.2185
- Email at email@example.com
We take your success personally!
The pre-licensing program is divided into two parts: Part A and Part B. Note: You do not have to complete Part A and Part B in order, however, both parts must be completed, along with the project, before attempting the comprehensive final exam (this is not the licensing exam). You have one year to complete the entire program. Please read all information associated with the program before registering.
This course had me well prepared for my licensing exam. I passed on my first attempt. I am very satisfied with my experience and appreciate everything provided with the course. Now to put the selling pedal to the floor...
Part A: Modern Real Estate Practices
(60 hours online)
This portion of the program is 60 credit hours and covers general real estate principles and foundational concepts. This course covers Home Ownership Concepts, Agency, Brokerage, Listing Agreements, Buyer Representation, Real Estate Liens, Financing Practices, Lease Arrangements, Appraisals, Land Use Issues, Environmental Issues, Investments, ANSI, Law of Contracts and more topics associated with the practice of real estate. Cost for Part A is $449.
Part B: Kentucky License Law
(36 hours, online or classroom)
This portion of the program can be completed in either a classroom setting or online and covers Kentucky specific license laws, regulations and statutes. This course covers Kentucky Real Estate Commission Rules, Ethics, Disciplinary Actions/Complaints, Disclosures, RESPA, Agency and Duties to Clients, Fair Housing, Contracts & Offers, Advertising & Marketing, Loans & Taxes and other topics associated with practicing real estate in Kentucky. This portion can also be used as a study guide for out of state licensees who need to pass the Kentucky portion of the licensing exam. Cost for Part B is $150.
Upcoming Classroom Sessions (Part B):
- No classroom sessions are scheduled for the remainder of 2016
All classes will be held in Lexington at a location to be determined prior to the start of class.
If you cannot find course dates listed, please contact KREEF at 800.264.2185 for assistance.
Items to note:
- If you select the classroom session for Part B, you must attend all 3 weekends of a classroom session in order to receive the full credit.
- There are no other fees associated with our program, but you will be responsible for fees associated with the licensing process (background check fees, KY license exam, etc).
- If you select the completely online options, you will create two separate accounts (login, password and payment) for the program as Part A and Part B are hosted on different platforms.
- You have one year to complete the entire program upon initial registration into Part A and/or Part B. You may still have access to online course materials after a year has passed but that doesn't extend your time frame.
- By registering for our program, you agree to our terms and conditions. Please read through all the information carefully to familiarize yourself with policies including refunds and instructor contact.