REALTORS Property Resource
What is RPR?
Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®), one of the most innovative benefits included in your NAR membership, offers on-the-go access to the most powerful data platform available exclusively to REALTORS®. Easily accessed through desktop, iOS and Android devices, RPR’s database is the largest and most far reaching real estate platform of its kind, with data sets ranging from tax and mortgage history to listings, sales, valuations, demographics and school information. As a powerful marketing tool, RPR allows REALTORS® to create custom-branded, client-friendly reports that can be printed, emailed or texted … anytime, anywhere.
- Search hundreds of datasets on more than 160 million on-and-off market properties
- Create the ultimate listing package with RPR’s Comp Analysis tool
- Calculate the ROI for your client’s home improvement
- Send customized reports from your Smartphone, iPad, Android Tablet, or desktop
Upcoming Webinars for KAR Members
KAR has partnered with Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) to bring members free webinars designed to help REALTORS® achieve professional success. All webinars are held at 3pm EST.
- Tuesday, May 3 - Getting Started with RPR (Register)
- Tuesday, August 9 - RPR App for Smartphones (Register)
- Tuesday, Sept. 13 - Secrets from the Pros: Tips for Growing Leads and Increasing ROI (Register)
- Tuesday, Nov. 15 - Meeting Buyers’ Demands with RPR’s Search Tools (Register)
No-cost member benefit
Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) is member benefit of the National Association of REALTORS® built exclusively for REALTORS® and offered at no additional cost to members. Available to REALTORS® across the country, RPR has tools for residential and commercial practitioners, brokers and appraisers. The Kentucky Association of REALTORS® endorses RPR as a valuable member tool that helps keep you relevant to consumers.
What is RPR Mobile?
What is RPR Commercial?
RPR on your Tablet